Highlights of the Suffolk Coast
As the nearest Coast to London with the lowest levels of rainfall in the United Kingdom the Suffolk Coast is a great place to visit or live.
- Greeters keen to show you around,
- interesting shops and markets,
- glamping, B&B’s, hotels from budget to luxury
- excellent if chilly bathing water,
- rare vegetated shingle,
- a migratory bird hot spot,
- castles, forts and a rich military history,
- churches with a fascinating history,
- poetry, book and music festivals,
- national cycle routes 51 and 1 passing through us.
And so much more….
Be inspired further by The Suffolk Coast website
Our wonderful Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty